Learn how to be more environmentally conscious with our first Civic Engagement event of the year, Saving Green by Staying Green at 3 Points Urban Brewery! During the event, we’ll have organizations and booths throughout the venue featuring different aspects of sustainability/recycling, trivia-based activities and a raffle. Each individual registered will receive one drink ticket to use during the event!
Current booths include:
- Cincinnati Metro
- Cincinnati RedBike
- City of Cincinnati Office of Environment & Sustainability
- Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore
- Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste
- Keep Cincinnati Beautiful
- Liz Ricketts – Co-Founder of The OR and Adjunct Instructor at the University of Cincinnati
- Mill Creek Alliance
- Procter & Gamble
Each individual registered will receive one drink ticket to use during the event! Please bring your ID!
Date: Saturday, March 9
Time: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: 3 Points Urban Brewery | 331 E 13th Street | Cincinnati, OH 45202