Welcome to Give Back Cincinnati.
Developing Today’s Communities and Tomorrow’s Leaders.
We aim for community service with a social twist. What does that mean? It means members can participate in as many or as few volunteer opportunities as they’d like, and at the end of the day, they celebrate new friendships over a beer, a burger or great conversation. In fact, our turnkey events only require one thing – for members to show up! Here’s just a snapshot of Give Back Cincinnati’s impact:
- More than 15,000 hours of service donated to-date
- 350+ houses painted throughout the region
- The region’s largest Thanksgiving meal
- International service in Ghana, Romania, Peru and beyond
- A diverse group of young professionals
- Committed to giving back to our community
- Dedicated to local philanthropic initiatives
- Global adventurers helping out abroad
- Current and future visionary leaders
Interested in giving back, getting out and joining in the fun? You’re in luck – with Give Back Cincinnati, there’s something for everyone! So get plugged in…
- Mad About Madisonville on June 2, 2016 6:30 pm
- Paint the Town on June 11, 2016 8:00 am
- Cincy YP Summer Networking on June 17, 2016 6:00 pm
- Hands-On #3 on July 23, 2016 9:00 am
- Civic Engagement #3 on August 6, 2016 10:00 am
- Backyard Bash at The Village on August 13, 2016 11:00 am
- Give Back Beyond Cincinnati: Chicago on August 24, 2016 3:00 pm
- Don’t Rock The Boat on September 10, 2016 9:00 am
- Give Back Beyond Cincinnati: Tanzania on October 1, 2016 9:00 am
- Cincy YP Event on October 15, 2016 2:00 pm
- Civic Engagment #4 on October 27, 2016 6:30 pm
- Give Back With the Future on November 5, 2016 10:00 am
- Fall Feast on November 24, 2016 10:00 am
Give Back Cincinnati Volunteer Opportunities
Sounding off on local issues and taking a closer look at our community
Sharing hot meals and holiday memories with all members of our community.
Fueling Young Professionals to Fuel CincinnatiTM through funding, connections, and mentorship
Our international service missions know no borders.
We get our hands dirty at parks, in schools and on city streets.
From school kids to senior citizens, we’re engaged at all levels.
Rejuvenating homes and reviving spirits in local neighborhoods.
We kick up our feet at social outings and make a buck for Give Back.